Ease the volume of paper transactions by creating electronic ACH files. Now you can create and transmit ACH credits and debits from your Jacksonville Bank accounts. Use this service for:
- Direct deposit of your employee's payroll
- Direct debit of recurring payments such as dues or fees
- Collection of funds from multiple accounts at other financial institutions
Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
With JaxBusiness Online*, you can do almost everything that you would do at a Jacksonville Bank office location and more. It’s business banking anywhere, anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a computer and internet access.
- Check the balances of your linked accounts
- View paid check images, front and back
- View transactions in real time
- Make online balance transfers between your linked Jacksonville Bank accounts
- Schedule bill payments and receive electronic bills with Business Online Bill Pay
- Have the option to initiate ACH and wire transfers
* Monthly service charges vary; please contact your relationship manager for details.
Click Here to view the Jacksonville Bank Online Banking User Manual
Online Wire Transfers
If you’re a Jacksonville Bank customer, enjoy the convenience of online wire transfers. Wire transfers are a convenient, quick and safe way to transfer large amounts of money and may be wired to domestic or international locations.
Click here for Wire Transfer instructions
Positive Pay is one of the most effective methods of deterring check fraud. This automated check matching service allows you to compare the checks issued by your company to those being presented for payment. By providing this high level of security, you are protected from fraud, including altered checks, counterfeit checks, stolen check stock and valid issue stolen checks.