Since 1999, The Jacksonville Bank has helped the business community of Duval County and beyond save with competitive business CD rates, a convenient Business Money Market Account and our flexible Business Savings Account.
Business Savings Account
The Jacksonville Bank offers a business savings account with more banking value and convenience for your business. Whether you need access to cash or want a long-term savings plan, The Jacksonville Bank offers competitive rates for your business.
- $500 minimum daily balance to avoid a $15 quarterly maintenance fee*
- $5 fee* for excessive transactions over six per month
Business Money Market Account
Finally, an account that works as hard as you do! Our Business Money Market Account offers a tiered rate system that rewards you for maintaining higher balances. The more you save – the more you earn!
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open and earn interest
- $5,000 average monthly balance to avoid monthly maintenance fee of $15*
- $5 fee* for excessive transactions over six per statement period.
- Free imaged monthly bank statement
- Money Market tiers:
- and above
Business Certificates of Deposit
If you're looking for a way to earn a great return on your money, The Jacksonville Bank Business CD is for you! Terms are convenient and flexible to meet your savings needs. Business CDs offer the safety and security of an FDIC insured deposit product with the added benefit of delivering a solid return.
*All fees subject to change